Re: mail server send mail to yahoo bulk folder

Around 07:22am on Sunday, November 05, 2006 (UK time), Tim scrawled:

> Yes, that's the very definition of being prejudicial, since you want to
> be pedantic about what YOU think the term racist means.  Whether you
> want to be pedantic about "racist" being only a specific race is being
> wet.  There isn't a "countryist" similar term.  If you're prejudiced

I think I understand better.  You have redefined the meaning of racist
because you didn't have a single word for "discriminating against a
nation".  You have also redefined pedantic to mean "people who complain
about me changing the meaning of words".

Can you supply a list of any other words whose meanings you have
changed, and then we can see if there is anything worth arguing about.

Additionally it seems you believe that discriminating against an entire
nation or country is morally wrong.  Does this extend to meaning that
discriminating against all other countries except your own is wrong?

Steve