Re: AIGLX compared with Novell XGL

I would like to hear your thoughts on the Novell version of XGL as shown
in this cool google video:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-199899523054020719&q=Linux

Is the Fedora version anywhere as advanced as this ?, the last time I
tried it, it really screwed up my configuration and it took a lot of
yuming to fix.

If you want a real taste of it without switching distros nor compromising your current setup, try the kororaa live distro. It has XGL. Note that like Novell's video, the desktop is Gnome. At the time I tried it, I seem to remember some article saying KDE support for XGL was in the works.