AIGLX compared with Novell XGL

Hi Trond,

I would like to hear your thoughts on the Novell version of XGL as shown in this cool google video:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-199899523054020719&q=Linux

Is the Fedora version anywhere as advanced as this ?, the last time I tried it, it really screwed up my configuration and it took a lot of yuming to fix.

For me, watching this video make me feel really jealous, However, I agree with the Fedora development approach on the GLX issues but, Novel have all this candy "in the here and now", and I think that makes a big difference, are we talking Fedora 10 ?

Well I suppose at least it's on Linux before Vista :)

Thanks in advance.

Albert.

Rahul wrote: