Re: What do you think of Centos

On 2/23/06, Temlakos <temlakos@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Which brings me to one more question that no one has asked:
>
> Is Red Hat even interested in anyone "defending" its "intellectual
> property" as some here have chosen to do?
>
> Don't any of Red Hat's "defenders" think they ought to check with Red
> Hat first?

I have no desire to check with Red Hat and their opinion on the matter
isn't relavent.  People will either think it's right or wrong -- the
wronged party doesn't have to feel wronged for someone else to believe
they were.  Regardless of any unoffical stance the company has,
neither the company nor their employees are in a position to
publically disapprove, anyway.

--
Chris

"I trust the Democrats to take away my money, which I can afford.  I
trust the Republicans to take away my freedom, which I cannot."