Re: Can't install Thunderbird in FC3 - (Newbie)

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Hi

And I thought it was the drink ... :-)

Actually thunderbird doesn't show up anywhere at all on the system
except from my download, so I'm re-installing for the fifth time
because something is clearly wrong.

reinstalling to solve such a trivial problem is the wrong approach. choose to auto partition your system and then when you have a working system just download the rpm from any of the mirrors and install it if

yum install thunderbird

doesnt work for you

I take your point but I think the key here is "when I have a working system". I have not been convinced about that so far. I'll keep trying, and thank you.