Re: Can't install Thunderbird in FC3 - (Newbie)

Hi Richard

Are you trying to install/use a thunderbird installation downloaded from
the mozilla site manually by yourself? As I know, Thunderbird/Firefox is
included in the FC3 release in RPM forms. Your thread is titled as
"can't install" so I wonder why would you try to install thunderbird
while it is already there (suppose you had a "default/common"
installation of FC3).

Regards

Xia