Help Please

I have read all of theads on the List etiquette question, I can only assume that the mojority of people on this list is petty.People just want help, so if you know the solution to there problem help them,enough with this issue we are all you this list for ONE reason and one reason only and that is to improve  fedora so it can be the best operating system, one which will at some point will recuit more people from windows. Soo enough with etiquette question just help those in need of help. Please and Thankyou for not responding to this thread.