Re: Can't install Thunderbird in FC3 - (Newbie)

Patrick Boutilier wrote:

Richard Ihnatowicz wrote:

Hi everyone

I get this error:

run-mozilla.sh: Cannot execute ./bash-bin.

Try running thunderbird in the same directory you ran run-mozilla.sh .

What am I doing wrong? I only just installed Linux so I'm very green at it (sorry). Any help greatly appreciated. :-)
TIA
Richard

Thanks Patrick - I think the problem may be that I upgraded to Firefox first. According to the thunderbird script it is looking for mozilla-bin, and I don't have one anywhere on the system. There is a firefox-bin, and I tried renaming every instance of mozilla (don't really know what I'm doing here) to firefox, in both the thunderbird and run-mozilla scripts, but it made no difference. The thunderbird script just quits.

Should I dump Firefox and find an old Mozilla??