Re: ftp trouble

Mark wrote:

On Thu, 2004-11-18 at 19:04, S J wrote:

I have vsftpd running on my computer behind a Dlink router.
Users seem to be able to login to the server just fine, but after the
client goes into passive mode, it hangs and
doesnt show the directory listing.

Have you tried setting the clients to active mode ftp instead of passive?

I tried active mode. This is what I get :

230 Login successful.
SYST
215 UNIX Type: L8
TYPE I
200 Switching to Binary mode.
PWD
257 "/home/ftp-docs"
PORT 192,168,0,100,132,15
200 PORT command successful. Consider using PASV.
LIST -aL

And still no directory listing.

~SJ
P.S.: I might have accidentally sent an HTML post earlier. Sorry about that.