Re: List etiquette question

On Thu, 2004-11-18 at 18:45 -0500, Harry Hoffman wrote:
> Perhaps you should visit the optometrist?
>
> Seriously though... do you find yourself saying "doh" alot?

So now I have to look ~20 lines below the END of your text to even see
what you are commenting on.  A perfect example of the confusion caused
by those who send messages with mixed posting rules
(top/bottom/top/bottom --- Oh my head hurts!! And I can't keep who said
what straight!!)

Harry and Jack, You need to get a life and join the community.

--
The Unix way of sex
# unzip ; strip ; touch ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ;