Re: (newbie) sendmail Masquerading Help?

Alexander Dalloz <alexander.dalloz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I bet his Sendmail is rejecting. The smart host does not see the mail at
> all. Bet? :)

I'm so absolutely sure of this I'm prepared to make a substantial
wager.  Hope it doesn't scare you off.

 Would $.05  be suitable : )

Honestly though,  I'm really confused now.  Its pretty apparent the
masquerading isn't doing what I thought it did.  Else jorge.cc would
be rejected too.

But if you are willing I'd like to take this to a new thread so as to
not confuse things for Jorge.  I'm having a similar problem here.
I thought I'd cured it with generericstable but apparently not.

I have two sendmail.cf's one bounces the other doesn't so we should be
able to figure it out from that.

See you in `Subject: More on Masquerading'

Er.. that is to be read as `more on'  not `moron'