Re: Cannot install FC2

Bill Tetens wrote:

> Some more info.. Just for ?GEE Whizz I moved the CD Rom to the primary
> IDE with the HDD. The HDD is master and the CD is slave.  No help.
>
> I realized that I did have a self boot disc and hunted it up.  It is a
> copy of KNOPPIX that runs from the CD and it fired up just fine.
>
> Hope some of this helps.  Maybe It would be better if I ordered a copy
> of the Fedora FC2 if it is available on the internet.  Maybe the whole
> problem is with the CD's I made?????

If you have access to another machine
you could pop your CD in, and see if it boots.

Also if Knoppix works, you could probably use it to transfer
the FC ISOs to the hard disk, and install from the hard disk.
(Rather awkward, but possible I think.)

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366