Re: connecting to a winxp box

Hi again,

Thanks for the help, sorta strange a Fedora group getting help with
WinXP, wonder if on an XP group I could get help on Fedora?...

Anyways my friend turned off simple share and found the permissions
button (even he agrees windows is stupid).

But the security tab is nowhere to be seen.

I tried to get him to try the command line but he is a diehard windozer
and wants gui, youd think that he'd be sick of MS by now..

I tried to put a file from my folder into the shared directory and was
told I don't have permission to do that.

just give me a chmod and adduser and I will be ok.

So should there be a security tab and if so how to I make it appear?

Thanks
Aaron