Re: connecting to a winxp box

Hi all and esp Chadley.

I need his shared dir on his computer.
What will it be called on his computer?

I also will need a password and user name on his box. Should I have him
create an account for me with a password, or use an already existing
account/password.

The sambaserver sort of confuses me. I am letting him view a directory
on my machine? Where do I add an ip address? or do I.

This is a bit confusing.

Thanks
so far
Aaron