Re: RH now exiting 1 more data center

At 16:19 2/25/2004, you wrote:
Really... proof ? I see all the proof I need every day right here.
I wouldnt put fedora on a mail server doing 10 msgs a second leta lone 100
which RH9 handles without effort, as does the slackware boxes :)

However, Res, you have apparently made a determined effort to put a bunch of things (including Fedora) on real, customer-facing, production servers without any testing or QA. This behavior in itself is so irresponsible as to pretty much disqualify you from this conversation.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.simpaticus.com