Re: Bind v. TinyDNS

> DJB imposes restrictions which I find unreasonable and in detriment to the
> benefit and welfare of software users and system administrators like
> myself.

(This is not directed just at Rodolfo)

Let's be fair, it's not unreasonable, you just don't like it. He wrote
the software so he should be able to do with it what he wants.

You don't like it so you don't use it. This is also reasonable.

I know that I am a newbie to all this but could we PLEASE stop hijacking
threads to rant about Open Source, free software, ...

By now everyone knows what your opinion on it is or does not care.
Either way your are wasting your time and my bandwidth discussing it.
Seriously, there are now over *50* response to the question and I think
only 2 or 3 are talking about Bind v. TinyDNS. I image that there will
be 100 or more before this thread dies.

I realize that people have strong opinions about this, probably a good
thing, but let's show some netiquete.