Re: Bind v. TinyDNS

http://www-dt.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de/~ma/qmail-bugs.html

A lot of reasons to take any other MTA and to kick qmail in the desert.

Alexander

which is a whole bunch of nonsense that picks on every little stub the author can think of.

for what it is worth, netqmail-1.04 is the 'latest'.

I find it amazing that such a fine piece of coding can be held in such disdain but I guess that's only people who are out to look for faults.