Re: raise window on-click

Joseph M Bironas wrote:

But the keyboard focus is driving me crazy. When I switch from one virtual desktop to another with a single maximized window in it, the keyboard focus does not follow. I've had to open another window, switch focus to that, and then refocus on the maximized window to work around the problem. Is there a solution for this?

Sounds like it might just be a Metacity bug. While I'll defend Metacity's design, its condition in Fedora is pretty wretched. I eagerly await a bug fix release...