Re: raise window on-click

On Mon, 2003-11-24 at 22:13, Merc wrote:

> I do agree that there are some focus problems, especially regarding
> keyboard focus.

It's the keyboard focus that's driving me nuts right now. I like not
having to raise the window on focus (in fact, I prefer it, although like
other users on the list I'd like to be able to click anywhere in the
window to raise it without keyboard modifiers).

But the keyboard focus is driving me crazy. When I switch from one
virtual desktop to another with a single maximized window in it, the
keyboard focus does not follow. I've had to open another window, switch
focus to that, and then refocus on the maximized window to work around
the problem. Is there a solution for this?

Regards,
Joseph