Re: Install on 32 meg celeron machine

At 08:41 12/27/2003, you wrote:
I think it can work, if stripped down of a lot of
excess baggage that has come into all distributions, linux or windows. I was
just surpised that a minimal install wasn't possible with fedora. Someone
earlier mentioned the rule-project. It is quite interesting.

RULE (http://www.rule-project.org) is an excellent project. With earlier versions of the RULE installer, I was able to get a working Red Hat Linux 8.0 install onto a 486 (25 MHz) with 8MB of RAM. That 486 is now a home router/firewall and has been up for several months. :-)

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.simpaticus.com