Re: two gripes about Evolution ...

At 08:16 12/16/2003, you wrote:
On Tue, 2003-12-16 at 04:40, T. Ribbrock wrote:

> Point is, that flag is non-standard, which means you cannot rely on the
> recipient seeing it anyway. And even if he does see it, he might very
> well ignore it, as so many spammers use it as well.

I believe this flag with outlook was created and expected to work for
users within a company/network, not in general with POP clients

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I recall using priorities in Eudora back in 1995, well before Outlook was even created.

Most things were not invented by MS, contrary to what they'd like you to believe... <grin>

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.simpaticus.com