Re: About programing, a general question

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 10:42 PM, Colin Paul Adams <colin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

But not design-by-contract. So Eiffel should be the default.
--
Colin Adams

The person who is engaged with a programing language for years or who has spent years in some particular or one programing language cannot say other to go for anything other from that, that I understand because he is familiar with the usage of that particular language he is asserting. However, Colin, please don't take it on you but I observed the fact in general!

Even one suggested me to go for Forth (http://forth.org/), I heard for the first time in my life. I know there may be various reasons for that.

--

Regards,
Parshwa Murdia