Re: About programing, a general question

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 4:28 PM, Toxico Nimbus <ToxN@xxxxxxx> wrote:

First thing to learn is how to encode a logical process into a programming syntax (an algorithm). To do that easily, you'll have to pick a language with a human syntax and easy structure :
Choose Python, Basic, Pascal/Modula, LISP. With those keep away from complex features such as objects orientation and create simple programs that you can enrich.

Next thing to learn is the internal gear works of these high level languages, so pick a very low level one (plain C (not C99), assembler).

Now you're ready for more abstract things like object orientation (C++, Java), functional programming (caml, haskell).

So I guess, at first, Python would be good.

And just two goo advices :
- Don't try to outsmart anything nor anyone

Toxico, this is not the discussion going on! I guess you have gone some other track!

- Don't use something you couldn't create yourself
 Toxico Nimbus

How you imagine could a beginner create something which he is trying to learn? Could you do that by the time you started learning?

--

Regards,
Parshwa Murdia