Re: About programing, a general question

On 12/18/2010 06:41 AM, Parshwa Murdia wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 10:41 PM, Matt Smith <smithm2@xxxxxxxxx
> <mailto:smithm2@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>

>     Go with C++, easiest jump to every language.  The reverse is not true
>     for any other language.
>

> Ok, I see, it is having a zillion of options in its library, as someone
> told me.
>

> --
>
> Regards,
> Parshwa Murdia

I agree with it being easier to migrate from C++, rather than to C++.
Unfortunately C++ probably has a longer learning curve than most other
programming languages. But the choice of programming language should
really be decided by the type of applications you intend to create, and
the target platforms. Especially if you're starting from scratch and
wish to create any application in a reasonable time period.

Regards

cpp4ever