Re: How to update an EeePC?

Hi,

I have an EEEpc 900 and altrady updated from F10 to F11 and to F12. All times, including the first instalation, I used LivreUSBCreator to get a live Fedora image on an SD card. Then I entered BIOS to boot from SD card and used "install to local hd" from the live media.

I partitioned the insternal flash / ssd to have a separate /home partition, so I can allways resintall Fedora fresh.

I also used this system a lot from SD card with live media and differente distros without problems.

[]s, Fernando Lozano