Re: Installing DD-WRT -

On 08/21/2010 04:26 PM, Bob Goodwin wrote:
<snip>

> I believe they are "spread spectrum" devices which enables them to
> avoid mutual interference, not that I understand it but that's my
> impression.
>
>     "Wi-Fi products use both single-carrier direct-sequence spread
<snip>

yes. but this does not allow you to communicate between 2 with 4 on same
channel.

that is, a & b can not communicate if c & d are.

at least that is what i ran into in past. tho this was with 802.11b.

it may be different with g/n.

> I need to buy a fig tree.

i can send you cuttings for 'black greek' fig tree.

it does not have hard seeds like fig newtons and does not need insect
pollination. see off list email "subject: black greek figs".

> And I am running the system on the Netgear WNDR3300 with DD-WRT
> installed. I'm still testing but so far the basics are working
> without a hitch!.

great. bullet was not that hard, was it? ;)

--

peace out.

tc,hago.

.