Re: OT: Cloud Computing is coming to ...

On Tue, 2010-07-27 at 05:34 +0600, Ariful Hossain wrote:
> My employer's journal for
> > CxO types has an article I just wrote on this, where I detail why I
> > believe this is true. I'm happy to send you a copy off-line if you
> like.
> > It's a good read, and definitely clarifies these points in ways that
> are
> > much better than you could do on a list like this.
Thank you for the offer of your article.  I would certainly love to read
it.  I do strive to keep current, and the cost of books and periodicals
is not getting cheaper.  My wife's favorite joke to me is about the cost
per pound of knowledge.

Regards,
Les Howell