OT: Cloud Computing is coming to ...

Dear fellow Fedora users,

In light of the other(s) Big Distro makers, Red Hat is also taking a look at not staying behind.  Here's an article that might be of interest:

http://press.redhat.com/2010/07/12/red-hat-introduces-cloud-consulting-services-as-part-of-cloud-foundations-edition-one/

Hope that is is not offensive and is not taken against anyone in particular.  The cloud computing is a topic that I believe should have more input and while I am opposed to it, I like for others to take a look at this lively topic.

See more and other topics of interest at Distrowatch Weekly

http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20100719

Regards,

Antonio