Re: Anything for home user and not the technical one??

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 11:45 PM, g <geleem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> my view is that it is easier and quicker to upgrade in steps and fix any
> problems that _may_ occur, than it is to jump versions and try to figure
> out what problems have occurred.
>
> systems can update and upgrade with out attendance.
>
> trouble shooting problems need attendance.
>
> there in lies difference.
>

> just my point of view which i base on;
>
> it is safer to take one's time and do it right than it is to rush,
> make errors and have to come back and repair errors. because making
> repairs always takes more time than doing it slow and right first time.

Sure, so after installing Fedoa 11 and updating it, could you send me
the link so that I type in terminal to upgrade and then update the
system and how? Assume that I don't know anything, so if you give that
link, I would rather directly run in the terminal and it would be
upgraded?

Regards,
Parshwa Murdia