Re: Anything for home user and not the technical one??

<snip>
> Fedora releases every 6 months, and supports a release for 1 month
> past the release of n+1[1].  This means that Fedora 13, which was
> released May 25 will be supported until, roughly, June of 2011(*).
> This is 13 months and a far cry short of 36 months.  Fedora 11 is
> already unsupported[2] and went EOL (End of Life) on June 25th[3].

</snip>

Not long ago someone wrote to me:
" If you have a working system and are happy with it then why change it"
For this reason I will stay with Fedora 11 until I have unavoidable
reason to upgrade.

Fedora 11 is complete it will not suffer from 'upgrade-itis' where
things may break, particularly if one _has to_ run nvidia video instead
of Nouveau. (Blender.org).

Regardless of frequency of upgrades and while I can agree with running
latest software, I would say that Parshwa is doing good using Fedora 11.
It is a very usable OS and everything just works.
Roger