Re: Who's moderating this forum?

On 07/20/2010 01:39 AM, Paul Allen Newell wrote:
> On 7/19/2010 4:31 PM, Marcel Rieux wrote:
>> [...]
>> How come a Red Hat employee becomes so ignorant when it comes to
>> understanding patent issues?
>>
>> Buzz off with your stupidities about copyright and patents. It doesn't
>> help you make a point. I really don't understand how come Red Hat
>> doesn't fire you on the spot.
>>

> Marcel:
>
> You are totally offensive in your comments (this and prior postings). I
> think the subject line should be changed to "Who's murdering this
> forum?" as that seems to be your only intent.
>
> Paul

Thanks Paul, big +1.

I'd like to add that I find Marcel's behavior insulting, poisonous,
abrasive and completely out of line. I would really appreciate it if
either Marcel stops posting his garbage to this list or that he be removed.

For those that have the stomach to continue to respond to his baseless
attacks on this Community and Red Hat perhaps this Google Tech Talk
titled "How Open Source Projects Survive Poisonous People (And You Can
Too)" could be interesting:
http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid=-4216011961522818645#

Regards,
Patrick