Re: Who's moderating this forum?

On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 9:29 PM, Darr <darr@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Since you won't stop using HTML quotes, I won't bother quoting you at all
> anymore.

David told me teh solution wasn't in Settings, but in the reply
interface. How long did it take to fix the problem? 2 days. Now, maybe
you could ask Rahul Sundaram to use a correct return address. His
problem has been going on forever.

> If ebay can't stop the site paypalsucks.com, I doubt there's much
> redhat can (or should) do about the fedorafaq or fedorasolved sites.

Fair use:

"Therefore, a trademark owner may attempt to prevent others from using
their mark in a number of situations such as when (1) the trademark is
being used on competing goods or services or the (2) consumer would
likely be confused by the dual use of the trademark. However, even
though trademark law protects the mark from "infringing" use the
trademark owner's rights are not absolute since they must co-exist
with our fundamental right of free expression."

http://www.publaw.com/fairusetrade.html

Do you believe that there's any chance paypalsucks could be confused
with paypal? What about fedorafaq, for a newbie?