Re: Who's moderating this forum?

On 07/20/2010 04:06 AM, Marcel Rieux wrote:
> Did you notice that Sundaram's never replied to my message explaining
> that pretending that OOo not having an autoreplace option because of
> copyright matters is absolutely ridiculous since this replace option
> is a basic high school exercise?

It is not about "copyright matters"  but software patents.   When it
comes to legal matters, it helps to be more precise.   Copyright,
trademark and patents are all distinct things.   I did actually reply to
you twice explaining that patents even when they apply to basic ideas
cannot be ignored as that is the unfortunate legal reality of it.
Others have pointed out more details

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2010-July/378175.html

If you read another mail in that thread,   the specific details have
been noted at

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2010-July/378243.html

It seems you keep ignoring it and claim that I did not reply to you.
That isn't true.

Rahul