Re: Who's moderating this forum?

On 07/20/2010 01:39 AM, Marcel Rieux wrote:

> So, I've sent you abusive and rude mails in private? You can post them
> anytime you want

That is what you did earlier without an apology and is a breach of
netiquette and I have no intention of repeating your mistake

> As one of their employees, you're really a shame to Red Hat, either
> for Red Hat letting an employee post all this nonsense, or for asking
> an employee to do so.

Maybe it is hard for you to grasp this but a work relationship doesn't
dictate my replies and everyone can make up their own own mind about
whose behavior is a shame.   Your rude replies is why you have trouble
getting along in a community.   Good luck.

Rahul