Re: FC13 won't start

Hi Suvayu,

If you look carefully, I think the name of the service is fnfxd, not
fnfx. You can look at the service name if you do,

# chkconfig --list | grep fnfx

If my assertion is correct try this,

# chkconfig fnfxd off

This one went well. This daemon is turned off now. But still the system does not start. It gets stuck at

Starting atd     [OK]

From the Interactive mode, I cannot see anything that has [FAILED] to start.

In interactive mode before the daemon tries to start, it prompts whether
you want to skip it. Just skip the daemon which hangs all the time. If
the above step goes well, this shouldn't be necessary.

In the interactive mode, I hit "I" but it does not prompt me for anything. It just goes on on its own.

--
Suvayu

-Yogesh