FC13 won't start

Hello,

I installed FC13 a week back. It was working fine for a week. Then, the other day I was trying different Desktop Environments. I installed KDE and then removed it. I tried XFCE and then removed it. System was working fine. Some automatic updates were installed. (I do not know what they were). Then when I tried to shutdown, nothing happened. I did not get the option to logout or shutdown. I had to forcibly turn the system off.

Now when I boot it, nothing happens. I just reach the Fedora icon (before the login page). I do not get the option to login.

I have started using FC13 only a week back. I do not know what has gone wrong.
Can someone please help me.

Thank you

-Yogesh