Re: FC13 won't start

On Sunday, 06 June, 2010 @ 17:02 zulu, Yogesh scribed:

> Now when I boot it, nothing happens. I just reach the Fedora icon
> (before the login page). I do not get the option to login.

If you hit the Esc key when the first graphics appear, that should
make the underlying bootup messages visible, perhaps giving
a clue where/why it's freezing. e.g. watch for red 'fail' messages.

If you hit Esc too soon it might make the grub menu appear.
In that case just hit Enter to continue, then hit Esc again when
the graphic appears.