Why are 0 karma updates still being released?

Here is a sampling of the recent updates that have been pushed to
stable.  There are more, I didn't look at every update.

Released straight to stable:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/gdb-7.0.1-47.fc12
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/ClanLib-2.1.1-1.fc12
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/fuse-convmvfs-0.2.5-1.fc12

Pushed to testing and then to stable a few days later with zero karma.
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/bti-026-1.fc12
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/vidalia-0.2.9-1.fc12
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/EekBoek-2.00.02-1.fc12
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/fsarchiver-0.6.10-1.fc12

Why are we still pushing to stable or submitting directly to stable
without people other than the packager testing it?