Re: screen res problem

<humor>

Uh, dude.  I'm an amateur astronomer and truly enjoy "exploring the
stars". .

No need to insult us stargazers :)

</humor>

This is an individual not suited to have any interaction with humans

--
Our peculiar security is in the possession of a written Constitution.
Let us not make it a blank paper by construction."

    --Thomas Jefferson, letter to Wilson Nicholas, 1803

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
  -- Ed Howdershelt (Author)