Re: F13 and adobe flash

On Mon, 31 May 2010 15:02:30 -0500
Gregory P. Ennis wrote:

> That was a good thought, but no cigar yet.  It looks like the video is
> working now, but there is no sound.  Thanks for your response.

If you installed the 32bit flash on a 64bit system, you'll need
to explicitly do something like "yum install pulseaudio-libs.i686"
to get the 32 bit audio libs flash needs.

Also on my system, I have two audio cards, and flash seems to
unerringly pick the wrong one by default. I need to make my
default audio be index 0 in the alsa list by adding a .conf
file in /etc/modprobe.d/ with this sort of stuff in it:

alias snd-card-0 snd-hda-intel
options snd-hda-intel index=0
alias snd-card-1 snd-ca0106
options snd-ca0106 index=1