Re: F13 and adobe flash

On Mon, 31 May 2010 13:41:13 -0500
Gregory P. Ennis wrote:

> Adobe flash seems to be installed properly, but the youtube videos will
> not function properly.  Any body have a solution for this?

I did a clean install of f13 and video works fine for me. You
might want to try creating a brand new user and see if it
can play video, may be something incompatible leftover
in ~/.mozilla.

There was also a mysterious problem I had when I made /home
be a symlink. Some firefox stuff wouldn't work. I changed it
to use a bind mount instead and all was well.

Tom,

That was a good thought, but no cigar yet.  It looks like the video is
working now, but there is no sound.  Thanks for your response.

Greg