F13 and adobe flash

Everyone,

I did a upgrade from F12 to F13 by means of using preupgrade-cli.  I had
some difficulty with the disc space available on /boot but was able to
use the published work arounds to make the installation happen.

Everything seems to be working normally except for multiple crashes of
evolution.  (See Buzilla 598189) as well as not being able to use
youtube videos.

Adobe flash seems to be installed properly, but the youtube videos will
not function properly.  Any body have a solution for this?

Greg