Re: Problem with Akamai's INET6?

On Fri, 2010-05-07 at 11:53 +0100, Marko Vojinovic wrote:
> You should complain to the webmaster and tell him to fix it, even
> without mentioning what OS/browser/player you use. It doesn't work
> anywhere.

I might even suggest lying.  Even if you only tried something in Linux,
and it failed, report it as broken, and don't tell them that you used
Linux.  Say you used Windows, if they ask.  A lot will only care about
how something works in Windows, and give zero priority to everything
else.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686