Re: Printer problem

On Fri, 2010-04-09 at 07:51 -0500, Richard Shaw wrote:
> Nope... I'll try that when I get home from work. But wouldn't still be
> fairly easy to have a button in system-config-printer to "Check Ink
> Levels" which would run hp-levels and report the results?

Or to run gutenprint's escputil program?  And for each 3rd party
product?

No, the solution is to get all of the ink-reporting drivers to report
levels via the correct means.  This means that low-ink/toner warnings
will work correctly for remote clients, something that would not be
possible otherwise.

Tim.
*/