Re: SNMP and web based system monitoring tool

I currently use Zenoss to monitor 2100 devices ranging from HP-UX, Solaris, Windows, Linux, NetApp, ESX and UPS. If you are need to monitor NetApp and/or ESX I highly recommend Zenoss Enterprise.  Zenoss 3 is getting ready to be released.  Zenoss has made great strides over the last year in their product.  If you have basic monitoring needs Zenoss is great.

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 7:56 PM, Craig White <craigwhite@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 2010-04-09 at 07:53 +0800, thomas wrote:
> Hi All,
> We have 100+ Linux boxes and 200+ RHEL Virtual Instances running. We
> are looking for SNMP based Open Source web based monitoring tool for
> monitoring these system from single browser. Please help to point me
> to url if any one is aware about any such product.
----
http://www.zenoss.com

Craig

believed to be clean.