Re: Sorbet on Fedora's future

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 6:07 PM, Timothy Murphy <gayleard@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Marcel Rieux wrote:

>> Are you saying that if you run Linux, and then re-boot, and enter the
>> BIOS, it is changed in some way?
>
> I would think this is exactly what I said.

What you actually said was
(1) The only option available in my Gigabyte MA770T-UD3P's BIOS
offering only options for entering passwords, for exemple.

What I actually wrote is:

"I tehn boot Linux, reboot,:no more options. After I boot now, I see "Verifying
DMI pool data AMD data change Update new data to DMI" It might or might not
be related to my problem. I have no idea."

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2010-March/369094.html