Re: Moblin is dead, Fedora on netbooks?

On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 09:12:01 +0100, birger wrote:
	[....]
> That said, I prefer running Fedora on my netbooks. I actually think
> there is no problem at all running a full gnome on a netbook. I usually
> remove the panels and install cairo-dock. I also make a few gui tweaks
> that I am used to doing on older hardware (getting rid of gradients in
> window borders and so on). Seriously, a netbook is more powerful than
> what I used to run linux on just 1-2 years ago.

	I also prefer Fedora -- and currently have Omega Linux running of
an EeePC 701, which is about the smallest and slowest of netbooks. Omega
seems to me to be very effectively "Fedora For Netbooks" -- and that
makes me wonder, after reading all this thread so far, whether I need
bother paying attention to MeeGo.

	Am I missing something??