Re: test

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> On 01/10/2010 04:04 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
>
>> Not sure why you'd characterize my message as "hasty".  Unless you are
>> staying that in order for it not be be hasty I'd have to somehow do
>> research on who Jon Stanley is and what he is doing to migrate the
>> list.  I suppose I didn't know that was vital information.  Guess I'll
>> have to start checking on everyone's credentials.
>>

> Not assuming that the person referring to a email has himself not read
> it would be a good start :-)

OK, next time I'll simply ask if the person actually read the email he
was referring to.

I hope you also are as vigilant and defensive of anyone when any sort of
similar situation arises on this list.

--
CBG: Here you go, mutton-chop Yaz. Milhouse: I don't want it. CBG:
Freakin' kids. Three Men and a Comic Book (Episode 7F21)