Can't get rid of WindowsXP network on Fedora !?!

Hi;

A long dead WindowsXP + Linux network keeps showing up.

        ]$ nautilus --no-desktop network:

command produces a nautilus window titled Network showing an icon for
'Windows Network'  When clicked on 'Windows Network' warns "Unable to
mount location Failed to retrieve share list from server".  Which isn't
surprising since WindowsXp hasn't been on another machine in my LAN for
a year.  I do have WindowsXP as a dual boot on this one machine.

Nautilus wouldn't be counting the single box dual boot Fedora 12 &
WindowsXP as a network -- would it?

Or is there a file left over from when there was WindowsXP on one of my
other machines?  If so, what should I look for and remove?

']$ nautilus --no-desktop network: ' is supposed to show me the LAN that
does exist, but the current LAN never shows.

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 12, Gnome 2.28