Re: test

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> On 01/10/2010 03:47 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
>
>> I was "generally" polite.   Why are you making a big deal out of this?
>> Haven't gotten enough sleep?
>>
>> I didn't know who the guy was that sent the test message....
>>
>> But,  FWIW, if I were the person sending the "official" test message I
>> would have made it very clear that I was doing it as part of the move.
>> But, hey that's just me
>>

> Yes and Jon did explain.
Of course there was no "explanation" until after my "abrupt" message.
> I think your mail was very hasty and though
> you could have been less abrupt but like you said, that's just me.

Not sure why you'd characterize my message as "hasty".  Unless you are
staying that in order for it not be be hasty I'd have to somehow do
research on who Jon Stanley is and what he is doing to migrate the
list.  I suppose I didn't know that was vital information.  Guess I'll
have to start checking on everyone's credentials.

In spite of all that...  It seems like the migration went smooth due to
the fine work of Jon and other nameless souls(?).  Of course thanks are
in order.

--
Pardon me, but do you know what it means to be TRULY ON with your BOOTH?!